About this app
As architects and designers, we often find ourselves spending an excessive amount of time assigning materials to various elements in our Revit projects. The tedious process of navigating through layers of parameter settings can be incredibly frustrating and time-consuming. Fortunately, there's a solution that comes to our rescue - SuperPaint.
Streamline Your Material Assignments
SuperPaint is a game-changer in the world of Revit plugins. It offers a range of intuitive features that simplify the material assignment process, providing a seamless experience for designers and architects alike.
The SuperPaint Browser is the heart of this plugin, offering a variety of main features that will revolutionize the way you work:
(Image by: AONE)
Efficiency at Your Fingertips
One of the standout features of SuperPaint is its ability to retrieve material information simply by selecting an element's face. Gone are the days of manually digging through parameters to find the right material. With just a click, you can now access all the information you need.
Not only that, but SuperPaint also allows you to effortlessly paint an instance family's material parameter by selecting an element's face. This intuitive approach mimics the ease of using a paintbrush, making it a breeze to apply materials exactly where you want them.
Furthermore, SuperPaint extends its functionality to topography, enabling you to paint topography's material parameter with the same ease. This added convenience ensures that your materials seamlessly blend with the landscape of your project.
Convenience in Every Stroke
SuperPaint goes above and beyond by allowing you to paint system family faces without the need to open them. This time-saving feature ensures your workflow remains uninterrupted, allowing you to focus on the creative aspect of your design.
Additionally, SuperPaint's ability to reveal painted faces in red while cleaning them adds an extra layer of convenience. It ensures that you can easily identify the areas you have worked on, minimizing the chances of errors in your material assignments.
Another remarkable feature is SuperPaint's ability to show material-affected elements in both the current view and the entire project. This functionality provides valuable insights into the impact of your material assignments, helping you make informed decisions and achieve the desired aesthetic.
(Image by: AONE)
Additional Features for Enhanced Workflow
SuperPaint offers several valuable features that further enhance your Revit workflow:
- The ability to cache temporary material thumbnails created by Autodesk Revit, ensuring speedy access to your materials.
- A modeless form that allows SuperPaint to remain active without constantly closing and reopening it.
- Double-clicking on a material thumbnail opens the default material browser, saving you time and effort.
- Deep affected search enables you to find materials affected by imported CAD elements in your project.
- The option to fix the asset name for the default material browser simplifies the process of creating thumbnails.
- Edit material's instance properties in the properties browser by simply clicking on the material thumbnail.
- Copy materials between projects or families for seamless material management.
- Show material Global Parameters affected elements in the project.
- Show material Parameters affected elements in the family.
SuperPaint is a must-have plugin for anyone working with Autodesk Revit. Its intuitive features and streamlined workflow make material assignments a breeze, saving you valuable time and effort. With SuperPaint, you can focus on the creative aspects of your projects, knowing that the hassle of material assignments has been simplified. So, why wait? Try SuperPaint today and unlock a new level of efficiency in your Revit workflow.