About this app
An Introduction to Revicheck - QR Codes
Say goodbye to working from out-of-date drawings resulting in expensive reworks. Revicheck is a simple one-step process that enables you to be efficient, working from the latest revisions and reducing costly reworks. No fuss or wasted time, just a simple system that delivers confirmation you have the correct drawings to work from. Accessible for any size project, pay per QR code, as and when required.
ReviCheck enables contractors and site managers to install using the latest drawings and information. Using a simple, one-step process, it reduces wastage, project delays, and budget overspends due to incorrect drawings. According to global statistics, 52% of all rework is caused by poor data and miscommunication. With Revicheck, you will never work from out-of-date drawings again. By using our QR codes, you can get it right - the first time.
"Such a simple, yet effective concept, I look forward to using it to reduce time wasted on costly reworks" - Matt Phillips, Senior Technical Services Manager, Paragon
"We have found this software useful already and feel it will add significant value to the project once it reaches site." - Owen McSweeny, BIM Coordinator, Designer Group
Unique Features of Revicheck
- Generate QR codes directly from the BIM Model
- Pay only for the QR codes generated
- Confirm drawing revision status in an instant
- Works on digital and physical drawings
- Free mobile apps
- Free Autodesk® Revit® plugin for design teams
How to Use Revicheck
At the office: Prior to publishing, add a Revicheck QR code to your drawings using the free Revit plug-in. This ensures the digital or physical copy of the drawing can be scanned using the Revicheck Mobile app.
On-site: Before commencing work, simply open the Revicheck Mobile app, scan the QR code and get instant confirmation that you have the latest revision to work from. No more expensive reworks from needless communication errors.
- Integrates with Revit design software.
- Simple 3-step process - easy to use.
- Once you have the Revit plug-in, generate QR codes for every drawing.
- No upfront costs.
- Clarification in seconds.
- Reduces administration overheads on-site.
- Accessible for all sized projects, add QR codes to the drawings you need.
Facts About Revicheck
- Revicheck is a free app created by industry experts.
- Revision information is generated from the source BIM Model, reducing potential errors when using third-party solutions.
- We deliver an accessible way to ensure the latest drawing revisions are being used, creating clarity in the construction work you provide.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Revicheck was created by an engineer frustrated by wasted time on reworks that could have been prevented. With a desire to introduce a more efficient system that links those behind the computer and those working on the installation, Revicheck was born. Its streamlined usability and accessibility make it a solution for contractors and site managers. Work can begin on-site using the most recent drawing revisions, resulting in the reduction of costly reworks.
Revicheck - QR Codes is the ultimate solution for efficient and accurate construction drawings. By eliminating the use of out-of-date drawings, it minimizes rework, project delays, and budget overspends. With its unique features such as generating QR codes directly from the BIM Model and confirmation of drawing revision status in an instant, Revicheck simplifies the construction process and reduces administration overheads on-site. Whether you are working on a small or large project, Revicheck is accessible and adaptable to your needs. Don't waste time and resources on needless reworks, try Revicheck - QR Codes today and experience the benefits of working with the most up-to-date drawings.